Tuesday, March 11, 2008

T-E-double N-E-double S-double E

From sunshine to snow....... Nashville, Knoxville and in between- What a great trip!

What did I love best- Seeing my family, my bestest friends, and the Sweet tea!
I was able to take advantage of the Euro-Dollar ratio pretty well, and thus you should now see the US economy doing much better. =)

What do I look forward to the next time- my next Pedicure with Christy, brown baggin´ wine, Addie not falling over for the pictures (though I´ve never laughed so hard), and spending more time with those I saw and those I missed.

Here´s a few of my favorite pics from Addie´s 6 month bday. Check out her cutie new bloomers!




And Representing Richards´ Construction and Development at the Home Show!

5 comments:

Richards Construction & Development Inc. said...

We already miss you! I picked some of the same pics for our blog. How funny! I love the one of the two of you at the kitchen table! Glad you made it back to Spain safely. Tell Ricardo we missed him!
love, suz

Lindsey said...

so glad you had a good time girl! sad i missed you, but maybe next year ha! :) Addie is just precious.

Anonymous said...

it was great to see you at church! glad you had a safe trip here and back!! i love addie's little bloomers!

MacKenzie said...

ok she is gorgeous. I want her as my own!

also, it looks like you are having a blast in life recently, and that makes me so happy for you. I am sad that I will miss you while I am in spain, but i am going to London at some point later this year so maybe we can meet up somewhere on that side of the pond while i am over there! Miss you, love you. have fun in russia, cant wait to see the pictures!

Christy Odom said...

So those are the cutest bloomers ever! Are those imported from Mount Juliet (the J is silent=)). I am so thrilled I got to see you when you were in town and Addie looks so much like your brother! Maybe a little like her aunt.
love you!