Thursday, May 8, 2008

Granada, Seville, Segovia, and Madrid

It was impossible to pick out the best picutres- but I chose just a few quick images from our trip around Spain. I´ll try and post a few more soon! My mom spent 2 weeks here with us. The first week in Madrid, and then a nice long weekend to Andalucia. We had a great time! I think we´re all very tired from the hiking and walking around the villages, but we were able to see so much. Who´s next??

Outside the Madrid Opera

Overlooking the Alhambra in Granada

A view from the Gardens


Plaza España in Seville

Bullfight in Seville

Mom in front of the Alcazar in Segovia

The Acueducts in Segovia

2 comments:

anne r said...

Muchas gracias for such a glorious trip. You and Ricardo are the best at finding wonderful out-of-the-way spots that show the best of Spanish traditions. We saw so many different, but beautiful views-the Alhambra is one everyone should see-all over the region. We ate so many delicious dishes(I am so glad you guys were ordering).We enjoyed the flamenco dancers and music as well as the colors of the bull fight and the music. I will just never forget what these 2 weeks taught me! Everyone should go.

Jeremy and Lacy said...

How fun!! I know you enjoyed showing your Mom around!! The pictures are gorgeous! I would love to see it all!!