Thursday, October 2, 2008

A nice long trip to Tennessee

I´m back after a nice little break to Tennessee. It went by so fast! Spending time with family and friends, celebrating Addie´s 1st Birthday, my 10 year class reunion, tailgaiting with the girls and the debut on public television! Oh- it was great to be back. I can´t wait until Christmas. It was sooo sooo great to see everyone! Here´s a little snapshot of the 2-weeks home. (more cute pictures to come....)

Kenz, Raph and Cabe met us at the airport! It was so great to finally meet him!

The Richards´ family celebrating Addie´s 1st!

with couzins Sissy and Annie- can we try to make this more often!!

Mom and I enjoying the park with Addie and Suzanne

Suprise appearance on Channel 12 Outdoors!

and Musical appearance by "Love Division"

pre-game with Rod, Suzanne and Addie- Touchdown!

"Say Cheese"- we heard you! =)


tailgating with the Adpi girls


spending a little time with little Gaines- Christy, I cannot wait!

HOT wings with the Bowman´s

my oh my I´ve missed you girls

RHS Class of 98´

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

So glad you had fun in TN.. i just wish i was there to see you too! Christmas we will have to meet up for sure. And I have also just learned that you were helping Mr. Isham with this surprise trip for me.. THANK YOU!!!!

Tara said...

What a great trip! I wish I could have seen you guys too. I was telling Casey that Nikki suggested the next reunion be a combination of classes starting with Brads and ending with yours, since we all hung out anyway. Maybe we will get to meet sometime soon on the next visit!

Casey said...

I'm so glad that we got to hang out while you were in! I can't wait for the next visit, hopefully it won't be that long!!