Tuesday, January 27, 2009

R n´ R

Ricky´s a Rock Star! And I just realized I´ve never posted on this!! This past weekend was a mini-tour around Spain with his band "Love Division" (see http://www.lovedivision.com/). They currently have a "Live in NYC" album out and on i-tunes. They´re recording their 1st studio album next weekend here in Madrid. I´ll let you know when it´s available for re-sale!

I´ve been testing my new SLR but have not mastered the art of lighting, thus I had to pull some previous action shots as well.

a shot from this weekend in Barakaldo

from the Bilbao summer festivals

Competition at Gruta- round 2 and they´re in 1st place!

2 comments:

MacKenzie said...

that middle picture is amazing! maybe you have a career in photography coming your way! miss you and love that i am now blogging because I check yours every day this way and I can keep up with you better. miss you!

Christy Odom said...

These are awesome!!! We are all ready to wear his t-shirts!