Monday, April 27, 2009

Spain over the holidays

We were able to enjoy quite a few sites in such a short stay. Madrid, Barcelona, Salamanca, Toledo, Valle de los Caidos, and Avila. I think we did quite well! This is just a handful of our shots...
Retiro Park, Madrid
a view of Toledo
the 4 of us in Salamanca- Plaza Mayor
Valle de los Caidos- the monument of Franco
Semana Santa in Toledo- during the Easter Procession
Mom and I in Toledo
After a Love Division Concert!
La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona
Gaudi Park in Barcelona

3 comments:

Richards Construction & Development Inc. said...

Those pictures look awesome. You guys were great hosts. I can't believe how much scenery we saw on the trip, and Ricardo performed great in Barcelona. I hope he continues to do well playing in the contest. Talk to you later and can't wait for the next trip.

Rod

Christy Odom said...

These pics turned out great. The Easter one is very cool, artsy=).

LeeAnn said...

I should probably give credit to my other 3 photographers as well.... =)