Monday, May 18, 2009

quick trip

So nice to be back home- but there is just never enough time. I think I was there 48 hours exactly. I can´t believe how much Addie has grown in just 5 months!! The below picture sums up the weekend. Running around!!! We also managed to squeeze in a visit with Baby Brock and Darby. What a sweet sweet baby! I´ll have to get the picture from Darby to post. and I missed the family picture at Bradley´s graduation party. Hopefully they can photoshop me in! Great to see everyone again!

how funny is this!

See you soon!

3 comments:

The Richards-Rod, Suzanne, and Addie said...

Hurry back! We miss you!!!

Casey said...

Ok, I was going to comment on not knowing you were in, but since you were just here for 48 hours, I guess I'll let it slide! I would love to see you next time you're here!

seiscontrauno said...

qué maja eres honita!!! y qué guapa está Addie!!!!