Wednesday, July 1, 2009

De ja vu

Madrid, Copenhagen, Madrid and repeat...... I just spent the past few weeks in Denmark for some sessions with work. This was great in so many ways- 1, because I got to fly thru Madrid and spend a few days on both sides of the trip. 2, because Ricardo was able to join me in Copenhagen the weekend in-between (and it was 5 years ago in June that we actually met in the same location!). and 3, because the new job has me on a fast track consulting program that I am just loving! and so..... repeat, I leave next week to do the same trip again. This time with a stop in Pamplona for San Fermin and the Running of the Bulls! Stay tuned....
an afternoon in Madrid
Nyhavn in Copenhagen, DK
a walk in the park
where we first met 5yrs ago.....

3 comments:

seiscontrauno said...

nice, very nice indeed!

Tara said...

How cool that you were able to make it back to the spot where you met!

Christy Odom said...

I cannot believe it has been 5 years! That is crazy! Love the pics of ya'll