Sunday, February 14, 2010

1st of 23 flights! Jakarta....

I survived the first week! and quite nicely I must say..... On February 3rd I left Knoxville for 61 days on the road for work (and a few vacation stops). 6 flights later and I arrive in Jakarta for a week of Process Excellence workshops with 21 participants from Southeast Asia. Luckily after 48 hours of flying I was able to get a $20 massage at the hotel! That's 1/8th of what we paid at Opryland!!

Looking at the pictures makes me miss these guys already. What incredible hospitality from Indonesia and such friendly people. We managed to get out a few nights for some local Indonesian cuisine. A bit spicy, but quite tasty. Satay was my favorite. I'm back again in 4 weeks, so I'll try to be a bit more creative and take a few more shots of the crazy traffic scenes.

No comments: