Sunday, May 16, 2010

a little bit of everything- Spain in the Spring

This was such a great week with so many wonderful memories and gorgeous sights! and it's my 2nd home away from home. So here's to you Spain- you never fail to impress.
a visit to the Sidreria in Asturias
Words cannot describe this moment... Live in Concert! The coast of Asturias I made a promise, so I have poke a little fun of myself this time. The key focus here is not the fact that I make a very strange looking dinosaur, but these are actual dinosaur footprints discovered by the coastline. Please focus on the footprints- quite amazing!! "breathtaking" and the happiest cows in the worldPicos de Europa and the lakes Covadonga
Cangas de Onis
and last but not least.... los toreros

1 comment:

Walters Press said...

wow, I love these pictures! I really wanted to see the Picos de Europa but I'm fairly certain I saw them from the air:) next time! I'd also love to go to Galicia also, this seems like it would be similar in terrain at least?