Monday, March 28, 2011

Showered at Sangria's

March 19, 2011
My Wedding Shower at Sangria's in Market Square

Thanks so much for the ladies who helped put this all together! and for all of you who came by or sent your blessing for Ricardo and I. It meant soooo much and will be such wonderful memories to have of this time of celebration! We missed all of you who couldn't make it.


This blew me away- the most beautiful flowers, photo display, cupcakes, recipes left for me to practice in my new role and words of advice. All so thoughtful!to Lynn, Kellye, Christy and Mom- you are my wedding angels in disguise!The Richards clanMy sweet friend Casey from home A crowd shot- not just neighbors, but dear friends

Mrs. Tammy- my 4th grade teacher, neighbor and forever friend

oh ladies. you have all grown to be such key women in my life- The girls of ADPi, 9 years and going strong! Ole'!

last but certainly the light of our life- Addison Grace- My Flower Girl in Action!


Thank you ladies in my life! 26 days from today!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

We had such a good time and wouldn't have missed it for anything. Wish I could be at the wedding but can't wait to see the photos. Enjoy every moment and drink up all of the excitement.

Unknown said...

Awesome blog,you have shared such a nice pics and and great info.Thanks for sharing .

Oernight desert safari Abu Dhabi