Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Our House......

We are loving our new pad!! Now accepting visitors for the fall!

a view of the courtyard


still some work to go, but a nice cozy start


the office, which is wayyy nicer than the previous couch location!


Ricardo's music room


our kitchen, which gets fully utilized (every 2 weeks when i'm home)


our dining/living room with a view of the city and mountains


and now on to our most favorite parts! the lounging area


and rooftop terrace (with baby pool and all!)


We grilled this weekend on my new birthday Weber (thanks dad!)


and well- it's just 2 of us, but we went a little crazy!

2 comments:

Walters Press said...

LeeAnn!!!! Your place is AMAZING! So nice and so large. Chris and I can't wait to come visit in December and get the full tour!!!!

Raul said...

Lol. Ok it took me all of about 3 minutes to figure out why this place looks so damn familiar to me. I just realised that I live in the same building and you are actually my neighbor!! Hahaha. Ur in the atico flat, right?? :p