Saturday, January 21, 2012

Home for the Holidays

HOME! We had the whole weekend to spend together and it was unforgettable. Lots of relaxing, eating, laughing and enjoying the time together. The matching pajamas topped it off just right!



A belated Merry Christmas from our home to yours.


Addie was in full form on Christmas day, laughing, talking and so outgoing. She would open a gift and say "whoever gave me this, I'm going to hug them". Adorable! When it came time to try on some of her new princess clothes, she turned into the most modest little thing. It was precious.


My favorite picture with Uncle Ricky and Aunt LeeAnn- this was the same day she entered and said "I think I'm going to be shy around Ricardo". I think not. =)


After Christmas we drove to see the Odom's in Nashville, I'll have to upload the dual family pic- but this is one of my fav's!


and the 2nd annual Christmas at Cracker Barrell with Kellye O!

No comments: