Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July 4th with the Richards and Friends

So spoiled! Nearly 1 month later and I´m back to the US!! Who could miss a 4th of July at the Richards´ house? And my super duper baby shower (coming next....) Not I! So I booked my ticket and headed west for 1 last trip home before baby de Abiega arrives. We were sad Ricardo couldn´t join, but so blessed to see so many of my family and friends while I was home on this trip. I love 4th of July at home!

We started with a nice chill day at the pool! These 2 weren´t hot!!
And then nearly a full week enjoying the lake- wish I had a few pictures of my boat ride with the Bowman´s, so relaxing to be on Watts Bar again!
Happy 4th of July!! The big Celebration!
Like it´s DYNOmite! What a dancer she is!! (and I quote, "I only like to perform in front of lots of people"
The lake crowd enjoying the evening
The Richards Family (missing you Ricky!)
Soooo lucky to have all my aunts and uncle in for the weekend!! and no trip to TN is complete without a stop at Calhoun´s!

No comments: