Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Firsts

What a busy day! October 31st- we were off to the Embassy to register Carolina as a US citizen and get this girl a passport! Unlike our experience with other documentation and registration in Spain, this was a cake walk. Afterwards we went with Grammie for a stroll on Serrano and a nice brunch at Le Pain Quiotden. And then back just in time for dress-up and trick or treaters! (it´s still quite new here in Spain, but I was prepared with candy Mom brought from the US- I was by far the more excited than the trick or treaters when they came to the door. All 3 of them!! =)

The Riches on the go
With Rick, Mom and Carolina at le Pain
My daytime Halloween attire "Daddy´s under my spell" (thanks for the outfit Mrs Peggy)
Our little pumpkin (this was actually from when Addie was a baby, so cute to see Carolina in it now- I can´t imagine her as grown up as Addie is now)
and the reality of what actually went on =))

2 comments:

Walters Press said...

The last picture is awesome! I love it. Little Punkin.

Jessica said...

the cutest pumpkin i've ever seen!