Monday, April 22, 2013

6 months old

Who is this big girl? This month has flown by! Half a year old and you are just the most precious thing I could ever imagine. You are sitting up all by yourself, rolling over anytime we put you down, pulling yourself up in the bath and in your chair and grabbing at everything in sight. I love it when you hold tight around my neck. You love to grab and hold your bottle at night time and of course you are still chewing on your and my fingers like crazy. After a few nights of training.... you are the sleep champion and in your own room! You hold tight to your little lamb and off you go. We put you down around 9pm, feed once and I patiently wait on you to wake up around 9:30am, sometimes later. There go our morning playdates! I love it when you wake up these days. Happy as can be, blabbering and all. You've just started making some baba, wawa and dada sounds as well. It happened overnight and once you get going- usually last a few hours. You now weigh 15.98 pounds and are 25.6 inches tall. Growing like a weed! I guess everyone says this- but every moment is just absolutely the best.

No comments: