Friday, March 7, 2014

Back in Action!

3 months later..... Yes- we are that behind..... However I really like having a place where I can post the highlights of our trips and life adventures- so time for a little back-blogging.

After having a wonderful 15 months off for maternity leave (only working a week or so a month this past year).... I returned to work full time in January. The job of my dreams for the past 3 years, the one that took me all over the world and added a 1,000+ colleagues and new friends to my life has sadly come to an end. I am forever blessed that I was able to stay on with the company during my time home with Carolina and even more grateful that with the closure of this job, I was offered a position to join our team in Copenhagen on some project work with our top leaders. This currently means lots of week trips to Denmark for me and that Carolina has started daycare (which she absolutely is loving!).
 
So, I'm a little slow these days trying to learn our new pace of life- but hope to get caught up on what we've been up to the past few months. Stay tuned.... 

No comments: