Thursday, July 10, 2014

July 4th on the 5th







Friends of the 4th! The closer it got to July 4th, the more I realized I would be terribly home sick. It's the first year in many we haven't been on the lake in Tennessee. And well- for the Richards, July 4th is like a 2nd Christmas. So in the midst of us changing houses and preparing for baby, the only logical thing to do was throw a July 4th bash (on the 5th). I love this crew! These are my mom and baby friends I've known since Carolina was born and a few of my neighbors who have become super dear to me. So here you have our crew- coming from Germany, Indonesia, Holland, UK, Peru, Spain and the US. God bless the USA (and everywhere else!)
 

Our Group Shot
Miss America

Birte and I, 4 weeks apart
Pinterest inspired Red, White and Blue drink
The de Abiega Richards- July 2014
enjoying her first ice cream of her own
My super duper friend Fia- decked out in RW&B
Momma's and Babies
 

No comments: