Friday, August 8, 2008

Barcelona

A bit of a delay posting.... but 2 weeks ago Ricardo and I went to Barcelona to celebrate my birthday. Truth be told- we went to a festival in Madrid the night of my birthday to see the Sex Pistols and the Kaiser Chiefs. Though I loved seeing the Kaiser Chiefs, I had a bit of a tough time with the other. Thus we realized that a more "LeeAnn style" celebration was needed. He planned well- 2 days on the beaches of Costa Brava and one of the most fantastic dinners of my life. Good Job Ricky!
Restaurant El Xalet, Barcelona

Sitges, en la Playa
Costa Brava with Oscar and Esther

2 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

How fun! Looks like you had a great time! How thoughtful of him! Happy belated b-day! Hope you had a great one!

The Richards-Rod, Suzanne, and Addie said...

What a sweet boyfriend! We can't wait to see you guys!