Friday, May 31, 2013

7 months old

Hey sweet baby girl! I could eat up those cheeks all day long.... 17.6 lbs and 26.7 inches tall. You started fruits (pears, apples and bananas) this month and I can't shovel them in fast enough. Finally you've figured out this thing called napping- come on, you're in Spain- siesta's are what they do best! You get in about 3- 30 minute naps during the day and are still sleeping away thru the night. You love to grab at Mommy and Daddy's face and rolling is your favorite mode of transportation. Grammy came to visit and has been teaching you to crawl- at this point, you're just moving backwards =) You like to scream and you've got this new grunt that just started where you slap your legs at the same time. The most precious though is when you get sleepy and lay your head on my shoulder. What smiles you bring. And my oh my, how fast you are growing!

1 comment:

Walters Press said...

wow, she is really looking different in this picture!