Wednesday, May 29, 2013

DK in the springtime

This month I picked up 2 sessions in Copenhagen and Madrid, so we met up with our traveling Nanny and headed North. Funny enough the weather in Denmark is by far out shining Spain these days. (apparently we're headed for the coldest summer in 200 years!) It was such a nice week for Carolina and Grammy to take long walks and explore the city. I can't complain too much..... check out my office below! We stayed right on the water, near Nyhavn and the city center. Each morning I caught the water taxi to get to work- what a nice way to start the day! We also got to meet up with some of our favorite peeps during the week- Sara, Shereen and fam, Henrik and The Engbergs. And Carolina is now registered as a Danish resident as well- why not?!
Royal Opera House, donated by Mr. Moller- this was my office for the week!
Nope, not December, just Grammy's camera showing an amazing view of Nyhavn =)

with Shereen and Henrik at Tivoli Gardens- so nice in the springtime!
Carolina and The Little Mermaid (they're about the same size)
Mom's first time at Tivoli as well
BBQ at The Engberg's- Their garden is such a site! So glad to call this place my second home! (even have my name on the door =)

No comments: