Monday, October 7, 2013

Bangkok or Bust

Welcome back! Not yet full time and easing into my duties slowly....

I'm the biggest fan of Asia Pacific- so you can bet I was eager to plan this week of work. Last time I was here, I could combine it with a nice weekend island getaway. However with this being my first full week away from the little one, I was a bit sceptical to stay away too long. Good call. I was happy to get back home to the family and a day off before and after the work week was just enough to enjoy the city, a few massages and some yummy thai food. Plus- I'm back again in 3 weeks for another go!
taking off from Finland
Teambuilding event: Thai Cooking Class
Our yummy creations
Asia Pacific Green Belt Class
off to the Lady Boy show!
Quick stop to the weekend market
                                                and a quick 7 dollar/1hr foot massage! can´t beat it!!
Heading to the hotel in our Tuk Tuk

No comments: