Friday, August 2, 2013

Her namesake vacation- off to the Carolina´s!

Glory days! I could relive this week over a million times. And out of the 800 pictures I took, it was all I could do to narrow it down to 20 or so. What an amazing week in North Myrtle with Grammie, Rod, Addie, Jack, Lynn, Lee, Ricardo and Carolina (and special visits from Cousin Francis, Aunt Linda and Uncle Steve and Butch). We certainly missed our Babaw, as this is his 2nd home, but we did our best to celebrate Carolina style! I can still hear the ocean roaring now. Lots of yummy dinners, boogie boarding on the ocean, playing around in the pool, walks on the beach, photo sessions- but I´d still have to say the most fun we had was hanging out in the condo listening to our M.C. Addie, watching Carolina and all her first and sitting around telling funny stories. What a crew! Here´s our beach days..... more to follow......









1 comment:

Walters Press said...

This looks like a fun vacation!