Saturday, August 31, 2013

Mommies and Babies Madrid- Summer 13´

When I was 7 months pregnant with Carolina, I decided to hunt down some Mommy friends. I knew that since I would be staying at home for a year, I would need a good support system to make this work. So with a quick search on Meetup.com (which I super recommend- it puts you in touch with people of similar interest in your area, success both here and when we were in Hoboken), we have found some amazing people to spend our afternoons with. The result- our most recent
summer playdates and birthday parties.
Celebrating Sophie´s 1st
Sophia and Carolina 
Pool play date at our place
Kai, Fia and C- and even more lucky that Fia lives in our building!
Dinner out with just the girls! Pui Thai Tapas
Pool day
Celebrating Leander´s 2nd at Simone´s place

No comments: